Sunday, September 25, 2005

!!

Last week was very bad.....Huge correction..sensex fell below 260 odd points...my portfolio showed only Red...But i think its better be invested than come out of those ..cos sensex is surely goin to touch 10000mark in near future... last time i applied for Sasken IPO didnt get any..same was the story with Talbros...for one full month about 40k was blocked couldnt do anything...I think its better not apply for those cos any way not goin to get them..just tried my luck with Southern Online Biotechnologies..i think even this will be the same story...
This sunday's mock was again bad..hmm not getting time to study also..i'll take leave from mid october...and slog for one full month...thats it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome brickbats as well..so hit me hard with your comments..