Monday, April 25, 2011

Photo - blog post




Location : Hyderabad
Date : April 24, 2011
IIM Calcutta get together :)

'Me sporting a mustache...unlike any of my past pics :P'











                     



                           Location : R-City mall, Mumbai
                           Date : Feb, 2011

'Some people dont change, this was in a changing room'... The same shirt as the above pic...










Location : Villagio mall, Doha, Qatar
Date : August, 2010


' I know am blocking the beautiful scenery behind'











Location : IIM Calcutta
Date: December 2009


The trio..








Location : Brugges, Belgium
Date : October, 2009


'One of my favorite pics during my Euro trip'

30 comments:

  1. hii

    college reunions are always eagerly awaited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. who's carrying all the baggage in the last pic! poor guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally loved your article. Looking forward to see more more from you. Meanwhile feel free to surf through my website while i give your blog a read.

    pug puppies for sale
    pug puppies for sale
    Pug Puppies For sale near me
    Pug puppies Near Me

    ReplyDelete

I welcome brickbats as well..so hit me hard with your comments..