Sunday, May 22, 2011

Alvida

And the time has finally arrived to say bye bye to Mumbai.....This was my second innings and was much shorter than the earlier one...I knew it would happen some day..but never thought I would get out so early..nevertheless this one was definitely more eventful owing to all the twists and turns in my life..

I said in my last post that ..I am looking for a change..now I am changing my place...my job(not a farmer job though...)
and there's one more thing I will have to change...which I realized just this evening...

This evening as usual I walked into this Amul store for buying curd.. there was a kid having ice-cream.. I was standing next to the kid waiting for my turn... After sometime of wait..I felt this kid was staring at me..so I looked at him..he was staring at me, mouth agape..I was surprised and looked into his eyes straight..and that's it...he started crying loudly.."mummy"... now I was scared of getting beaten by his parents...

I quickly moved away from that place..grabbed my curd and vanished...this reminds me of a scene which happened a few years back...where a kid jumped on to me...calling me "daddy!"(read this post "Beware of Kids" posted by me)... this incident was total opposite to that one.

..readers please dont think that...I try to be a prick towards kids.. am generally sweet towards them...this one got scared looking at my avatar..

and so comes the early realization that I need to look civilized...else I will be disowned by my loved ones also...


There's one thing I will definitely miss in Mumbai.. that is this pigeon which lives in my balcony..you can see the pigeon at the top corner of the shutter in the balcony... that's its sleeping spot..every night it settles exactly at that point..sleeps silently...even when I take a walk..or talk on phone in the balcony..it just stays still..
I'll really miss this flatmate..

With loads of memories..some haunting ones..some pleasant ones..I depart
Thats all for now guys...finally..
Bye to all Mumbaikers..will see you someday..

Alvida..
Yours truly,
unknown aka anjaana

11 comments:

  1. :) funny read!
    Take care n all the best !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arre bird will miss u (sounds so fake no, despite staying in mumbai I did not even have the courtesy to meet u). Khair koi nahi...all the best for ur future :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the best:)
    want to say more, but not sure what to say exactly:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey!

    where have u disappeared?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You asked me if I have stopped blogging and have disappeared yourself? Missing Mumbai that much? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missing your blogposts. Hope all is well at your end and you come back soon. TC

    ReplyDelete

I welcome brickbats as well..so hit me hard with your comments..