Thursday, December 01, 2005

Last 2 Weeks update

Hmm..2 exams got over...no tensions.. no hopes ..cos anyway the results are obvious... ok now just XAT is left...with the current form only a miracle can save....
...
..
last sunday saw this movie "Venella"... funny movie watchable only with friends...It's about 4 guys who go to US for doing their MBA......their life style etc.. over all it's a "OK" type movie..
you can find some pics from the movie at this site Idle Brain
...


One Pic..careful



...




Thanx to the road widening ... my workplace got shifted in the building, now am in a secured place and can see everyone approaching my place..earlier it was open to everyone....
and this place i get chance to lech a chic in our office..so cooool..

..
..
..

Ok...am not getting anything to write about...next time will put up something interesting...
I am planning to write abt few incidents which happened during my IIT life...sweeeet memories...:))

2 comments:

  1. hey dude.. wasssssssss up. ela unnavu ra babu.. chicku chicku buchuku buchuku.. meeting anurag and sai today hopefully.. got a final exam today.. god save me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. anxiously awaiting to hear some incidents from your IIT days !

    ReplyDelete

I welcome brickbats as well..so hit me hard with your comments..