Sunday, December 25, 2005

I am back!!!

Hmm this blog is after really long time..
was busy with work and studies...hmmm...
....Anurag wrote about different types of friends.....that's a good observation...hmm the other day went out with my office friends(two).....
then i bumped into two of my school friends....but i faced some sort of difficulty at that moment...i introduced them. .each other..
but some how both the groups ..they dont mix up.....so i had to just talk to my school friends leaving the office mates(frenz).
..then after some time..join my office frenz...ok this is the first time i faced this type of situation...
from now on i hope when ever i am with some frenz(like office or school or college)...
the other frenz group doesn’t appear....
..I think this should be a case with many.....as some one said....people tend to become friends if their wavelengths(thinking) matches...
but if that is the case then how come my office frenz were  unable to mix up with my school frenz..and vice versa.....
so it's just not same wavelength or frequency matters......time is also an important parameter ..the longer u hang around then u become frenz...
ok i know am just filling my crap.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome brickbats as well..so hit me hard with your comments..