Thursday, November 10, 2005

<---no title---->

I dont understand y am building up this tension... i remem last yr i was a lot better ...actually the day before exam i went to office...
but tis time ... as am inching towards the day ..the fear of failing is growing... hmm last two mocks which i took were disasters .. i lost all my hopes ...hmm no more...
i just gave up.. am not goin to take any more mocks...and wednessday will be my last studying day...
the coming sat (on 19th) Wigan vs Arsenal .... this will be one good match to watch....
... except studies everything is goin fine... i made 23% profits on my Pantaloon retail investment..bought it at 1530/- and sold it at 1900/-...all this in just 4 days...
Ok this is my latest protfolio.
BHEL
TCS
SASKEN
GUJARAT AMBUJA CEMENTS
MYSORE CEMENTS :((
ITC
GLENMARK PHARMA
AMTEK AUTO
ANDHRA BANK
CENTURION BANK (merged with Bank of Punjab)
IDFC

1 comment:

  1. mama be cool ra,, ull do well.. u know kada as time closes on cat.. mock cats get tougher.. don worry.. and all that matters is those three hours.. and most importantly ur presence of mind at the hall..so be cool and ull do well.. u worked very hard and it will pay off.. all the best and again be cool.. don forget to party after the cat.. and rememebr me then.. chincheyyara mama..
    love
    megs

    ReplyDelete

I welcome brickbats as well..so hit me hard with your comments..