Monday, July 25, 2005

Mea Culpa!!!

Huh!..last four days continous rains...its irritating dont feel like coming out of house...yesterday our CRM team went out for team outing...i was too lazy to get up from my bed ...i slept till afternoon....and started mugging from then.... till night 12..of course took breaks in between..but after a long time studied like this...I never studied like this anytime in my four years in IIT...
Arrey these days am doing a bit of share trading during work hours..i bought the IDFC IPO...God knows how many i'll get....(*Bhari l**** hand iyyaku bey*)
Hmm...what else....applications for CAT and others are out....so now on should start serious preparation.....The only way to get out of this impasse is to get into some B school...i think i jumped into this working environment too early..i always regret for cancelling my GRE....otherwise...by now would have been freaking out in US like some of my frenz..(Anurag:))...
first of all working so early is a mistake and over that working in TCS.is the biggest mistake....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome brickbats as well..so hit me hard with your comments..