Sunday, July 10, 2005

Catricks Reloaded

Yahoooo!!!...i got the tag!!!!...cool...

ok..now the tragedy...this MOCK CAT..nothing was surprise everything went as expected...My DI and Verbal..both got royal raped!!!!..this time i tried to minimise mistakes but it was at the cost of my attempts and again overall score went down....My Quant was OK....
I dont know why!! always i see the easier problems in home and not in cat centre..
People say that when preparing for CAT cut down office hours..practice a lot...

its "very difficult" man...as time goes on..your experience grows and so as ur responsiblities...

this is what i bull shit to my parents when they ask me.."y i stay so late in office...."

1 comment:

  1. nee modda ra, neeku ae budhi unna vadu extra responsibilities istadu bey? ayina, neeku asalu deni meeda ayina nenu em fundaes pedatanu ra babu? nuvvu god!!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome brickbats as well..so hit me hard with your comments..