Tuesday, October 24, 2023

A Brilliant Idea

I have been contemplating the idea of writing my autobiography because I am concerned that my memory may deteriorate over time, causing me to forget many of the stories from my life. As I attempted to jot down some of the key events in my life, I realized that there is so much to tell. If I were to start writing now, I might never finish, and in the meantime, more stories may accumulate. So, I've decided that from this point onward, I will periodically post random stories from my life. This way, I can share a story each time without worrying about the chronological sequence. It's also a clever tactic to keep generating content for this blog :D. Perhaps in the future, when I have more free time, I can compile all these stories to create my autobiography. I am fairly certain that I will be the sole reader of that book! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome brickbats as well..so hit me hard with your comments..