Thursday, December 03, 2015

2015 - Retrospect chap1

As we inch towards the year 2016, I feel it's good to look back the year 2015 and ponder over the things I had done, so comes this post as the first chap. (This is also a good reason to pour some content on to the blog, which has been on hibernation mode for quite long :P) On other note, it also gives me an opportunity to share stories of what kept me engaged outside the blog.


This apart I had participated in a 5k race on 5th of July 2015, for which I have not clicked any pic.

The timings for each of the races are,
  • 10k - Feb'15 - 1Hr 27 min
  • 5k - Jul'15 - 21 min
  • 21k - Aug'15 - 2Hr 45min
  • 5k - Oct'15 - Not timed
  • 10k - Nov'15 - 55min
I am looking forward for more such races in 2016 :) and would like to do 10k in 45mins and half marathon in 2hrs.

8 comments:

  1. Really this is very great information sharing with us..Thanks lot.Examhelpline.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such very great information. This is the best sites for proving such kinds of good information.Examhelpline.in

    ReplyDelete

I welcome brickbats as well..so hit me hard with your comments..