Monday, August 21, 2023

I am back again!

 After a long break, I want to start blogging again. I want to tell you all that I got really busy with my regular life – family, job, moving to new places – and then COVID-19 came along. Because of all these things, I completely forgot about my blog.

When I first began my blog, I wanted it to be like a diary where I write about important things that happen in my life. I also wanted to share what I was thinking about different stuff. The idea was that in the future, I could look back, remember those times, and see how I thought about things back then – whether I was being silly or smart. Unfortunately, I ended up missing almost ten years of my life in updates because I kept putting off writing. Now that I've realized this, I'm hoping to start posting regularly again.

In the past, I had some good friends who followed my blog and left comments that motivated me to keep writing. I'm pretty sure they've forgotten about my blog by now. But if they subscribed to my blog's updates, I'm hoping they might get notifications and come back to read again.

I want to thank you for the support you've given me in the past, and I'm really looking forward to sharing more stories and thoughts with all of you again as I restart my blogging journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome brickbats as well..so hit me hard with your comments..